PRINCESS

My name is LADY ELIZABETH FEBRINA 레이디 엘리자베스. Welcome to my blog... JESUS bless us ^_^

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Way by. Ariana Grande

I love the way you make me feel  
I love it, I love it  
I love the way you make me feel  
I love it, I love it

I say  
I’m thinkin’ ‘bout her every second, every hour  
Do my singin’ in the shower 
Pickin’ petals off of flowers like 
“Do she love me, do she love me not?”(love me not)  
I ain’t a player, I just crush alot (crush alot)

You give me that kind of somethin’  
Want it all the time, need it everyday  
On a scale of one to ten I’m at a hundred  
Never get enough, I can’t stay away

If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday  
You can get all of what you need from me  
Stay by your side, I'll never leave ya  
And I ain’t going nowhere ‘cause you’re a keepa
 

So don’t you worry, baby you got me  
I got it bad boy, I must admit it  
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it 
And I don’t care who sees it babe 
I don’t want to hide the way 
I feel when you’re next to me

Chorus: 
I love the way, I love the way  
Baby I love the way, ooh I love the way  
The way I love you
 

Ooh it’s so crazy you get my heart, jumpin’  
When you put your lips on mine  
And honey it ain’t a question (q- question)  
Cause boy I know just what you like
 

Pre-chorus: 
So if you need it, I got it, I got it everyday  
Be your lover and friend, you’ll find it all in me  
Stay by your side, I’ll never leave ya 
And I ain’t going nowhere ‘cause you’re a keeper

So don’t you worry, baby you got me  
I got it bad boy, I must admit it  
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it  
And I don’t care who sees it babe  
I don’t wanna hide the way  
I feel when you’re next to me


Uh, uh  
I make you feel so fine, make you feel so fine  
I hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mind  
You a princess to the public but a freak when it’s time  
Said your bed be feeling lonely so you sleepin’ in mine  
Come and watch a movie with me  
American Beauty or Bruce Almighty, that’s groovy  
Just come and move closer to me  
I got some feelings for you I’m not gonna get bored of  
But baby you an adventure so let me come and explore you

No comments:

Post a Comment